Quotations on Mother:
"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts." ~Washington Irving
"A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them."
~Victor Hugo
~Victor Hugo
It is really when I become a mother, then it really dawn on me how important my child is to me. Just looking at Ashton boy sleeping comfortably and soundly in my arms, I feel a sense of happiness and contentment. This is how great being a mother is. Little little gestures from your baby can just make you feel happy and forget about the tiredness from work and the lack of sleep having to wake up to feed him during the night.
It is the love of a mother that pull me out of my comfortable bed to go down to cold storage in the middle of the night to buy pampers for him, knowing that he will need it tomorrow and I will not be get them for him. It is late and need to get some sleep for tomorrow's day at work. 
Ya almost forget to mention I bought a baby sling for Ashton. I tried it out and he seemed happy in it, sucking his fingers contentedly. But not sure how long this can last. Ashton's attention span very short! So, all the new thigns bought for him can only distract him for a short while.

Ya almost forget to mention I bought a baby sling for Ashton. I tried it out and he seemed happy in it, sucking his fingers contentedly. But not sure how long this can last. Ashton's attention span very short! So, all the new thigns bought for him can only distract him for a short while.






3 comments:
the sling is very popular now... yummy mummy!
Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?
So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.
Post a Comment