How how how? I am back here blogging back which means that I have no mood to work.... Feel like sleeping...
Since start of the day, I have not done anything concrete, have been blogging and also calling my mummy to check out how is baby ashton...heard that he is sleeping very soundly. So envious of him... I also want!
Previously, was asked to help out with AML and as the request is made from our ex-boss, LSK, Gine and myself readily agree. But to our horror, it is a real nightmare... the volume is huge lor... 30 cases each.... I HATE AML... so time-consuming!!! need to toggle so many systems, see the screens until my eyes getting real tired. Besides, there are no fixed standards to adopt... we will only decide whether to report to CAD based on our gut feel. PLUS, I have a lot of other stuff to do like updating of anti-churning handbook, review of switching transactions and 2 investigation cases not started... HELP!!! I am drowning with work and yet I do not feel like completing any...
Just simply no mood to do anything... And plus the rainy weather is not helping much... makes me want to doze off...
Just simply dun understand why must we help pple clear their backlog and in the end causing myself to have backlog. Unfair... and am i recognized for this... NO! What pacifies me is at least Ros shows appreciation that I am helping her...
Thursday, July 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment