Friendship:
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints in our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."-- Annoymous
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend."-- Albert Camus
Message to Sze:
I know I cannot full understand and feel the pain that you are going through from losing a dear friend whom you treasure so much and it is hard to let go, but you have to learn to do it.
Life goes on!!! No point dwelling in the past and fret over what had already happened. Like what the first quote summarizes, some friend come into your life and quickly go; some stayed a while and leave foot prints in your heart.
Be thankful that she did form a crucial part of your life before. Treasure the beautiful memories that both of you share.
Oxymoron: It is not difficult to make friends but it is tough maintaining their friendship.
That practically sums up how fragile friendship is. It is part and parcel of growing up!
Guess what you should do now is to respect the fact that "she" wants to be left alone. Some things cannot be rushed. Be patient and give her time. I know it had already been 2 years and nothing had changed. You just have to wait for the day that she realise that it is really foolish to shut you out of her life. And perhaps, things might be different when she finally meet her "Mr. Right".
I know the wait may be a long, tedious one or it may not even materialize in the end. That is LIFE!
Life is never a bed of roses! Just remember, whenever you need a helping hand, a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, Ling, Keong and me will always be there for you. Next time, I teach Ashton to cheer you up when you are down, k? Dun be sad! Buck up! Get out of your unhappy shell and be the happy n cheerful girl that I always know you are.
Treasure what you have! Your loving family members, your faithful partner and your dearest friends who will stick with you whatever happens.

2 comments:
i really agree with what your second sister had said. seriously it's really time to move on gal. rmb what i told u about the race and the finishing line story. i will always be there to wait for u at the finishing line, but ultimately it's really up to you to cross it. do u know that i'm actually quite affected by you whenever this thing happened, i feel so bad u know =( but for the sake of me if not for all yr family members can u pls move on gal. as yr sis mentioned, u will always have yr family's support, yr little bf, yr frens and of cos me...really hope you will be happy again soon. love, fred
thanks jie! will try
Post a Comment