This time round, it is not romance with a guy but instead an infatuation with my baby boy ashton. He is going to be 4 months old soon...Reminiscing those days when I was still carrying him in my stomach, when he was kicking menon-stop, it seemed so long ago!
9 months of difficuly and having to endure 22 hours of labour pain, I must say I am real glad that I have endured it. However, I must say I have never regretted even once in bringing this little joy to my life. My beloved family members love him too. That includes my hubby, my parents and my siblings who all simply dote on him.
Ashton boy is really cute! So small already has all types of expressions: angry, frowning, happy, crying, sleepy, grumpy... and the list goes on and on.
I like it when he babbles in his baby language. It appears that he is trying to communicate with me.. Although I do not even understand a single word he utter, I enjoy just listening to him.
The following is a video of him and his cute baby language. Enjoy!
And everytime when I reach home after a hard day's work, it feels real good when he starts to smile when I call his name... I feel so blessed! He recognizes me... at least it is worth giving birth to him.
Now after taking off his mittens, baby ashton has learn how to hold his bottle when he drinks milk and he looks extremely cute when he does that.
Notice that each time when I bring him to stay at my mom's house, everyone will rush to take turn to carry him and play with him.. He is also so blessed to have so many loving and doting upon him.
The surprising thing is even my daddy, who seldom carry baby is in love with him! Haha... yesterday he took so many pics of ashton and when I reach home, he was like showing off to me the nice pics he have in his handphone.
Ashton's pics not only invaded all our handphones (Ling's, Sze's, Daddy's, Hubby's and mine) but also our MSN profie pics. He is really the little darling of our lives now!
And now whenever I buy things, it is not for myself or my hubby, most of the time, it is for baby ashton!
On Monday, I just got him flashcards - alphabets, numbers as well as words with opposite meanings. Sze came back home and went thru the alphabet flashcards with him... even though he is screaming and appear like not interested, I think he is still able to learn some words.
Even if he does not, I think it has a good impact on me.. i can even memorise... which alphabet for wat.. A-Apple; B-Ball; C-Cat; D-Dog; E-Elephant; F-Fish; G-Gift; H-House; I-Insect; J-Jeans; K-Kangaroo; L-Lamp; M-Moon; N-Nest; O-Orange; P-Pig; Q-Queen; R-Rabbit; S-Socks; T-Tiger; U-Umbrella; V-Violin; W-Watch; X-Xylophone; Y-Yoyo and Z-Zebra.
I bought alot of toys for him 2 days back. A caterpillar soft toy with a mirror where he can see himself, a toy with colorful lights and music, a Lamaze "discovery farmbook" with a lot of animals applique to let him have a better feel of visual effect as well as wrist bands and booties with rattles on. Not sure which one he likes but I think the caterpillar and the book seem to be what he prefer.
Today, in the morning, have to wake ashton up even though he is sound asleep. So "Bu ren xin" cos he looked so sweet when he is sleeping. But no choice as have to drop him at my mummy's house before going to work.
Normally will spend some time with him @ my mummy's house before work, but today going t o be late and somemore raining, so ask ling come down to fetch baby up... and when I pass him to my sister, ashton just clinged on to me, grabbed my hair and refused to let go... my hair so painful... going to miss him man... :(
Just now, I called to check on him, I spoke to him on the phone and my mummy say he is listening.. so sweet... he is also babbling but of course no onw understands what he is saying...
Sianz... i better go work... got a lot of things to complete...

2 comments:
welcome to blogging!
next time you can post up pics of ashton! hee hee.
When you look back at the pics on your blog, you will remember fondly his speed of growth...
kohpeganz is me... forgot to tell you.
luv,
gine
Post a Comment