Wednesday, November 25

Ashton and Brownie

Wow... I cannot even remember when is the last time I had posted on this god forsaken blog of mine. My sister Sze had been telling me, "Wei, why you so long never update your blog?"

Sigh.... Really feel damn old now... especially when you have a child of your own, will you realise how much time and energy you need to spend on him just to keep him entertained and make him happy....
Of course, I also do not deny the joy and happiness that he will bring you after playing with him. It is something priceless!!! So I really treasure my time spent with Ashton.

I love to see the way he smile; cheeky but it melts my heart. Ok I should not divert from what I want to blog about today.

Ashton and Brownie - My sister's toy bear given by her boyfriend, Freddy!

Hmmm... not sure when did it started.. but Ashton is now infatuated with Brownie. Ashton is into role-playing so he wants to act like an adult and Brownie is his baby. What he loves to do is to tuck Brownie in bed and cover him with blanket, he will even give him a good night kiss when I asked him to do so. So cute and endearing!

What fascinated me today is that when I asked him to pack up to go back home, he went to find Brownie and asked him to bring Brownie along as well. I tried asking him to pass Brownie to my mum, but he simply refuses to, so I relented and let him have his way.

On our way home, he will carry Brownie like a baby and sometimes give him a pat on his back to show that he is sayanging him. And in the car, I asked him to put Brownie to sit on his own. He refuses and he insists to sit together with him.

So now, Brownie is back at my house, sleeping on my bed, lying besides a fast asleep Ashton. Guess he will have sweet dreams with Brownie by his side.


2 comments:

Belle said...

boy boy so cute....wonder why the sudden attachment...:)

spmm said...

hehehe.. ashton boy is sooo cute!!! he can have brownie(fred).. I dun want liao! wahahahaha.. joking!~ =) love boy boy sooo muchie!!