Thursday, January 22

Happy New Year!

Hello!! People... Ya ya.. I know I know... Long time nvr blog liao... Wat to do! I am either too tired from work or drained out taking care of my growing boy... He is getting more demanding nowadays... Rather worried about him cos out of a sudden, he refuses to drink formula milk... only likes to latch on.

Thankfully he still takes solids like rice cereal and porridge. Currently, I also supplement his calcium intake with baby yoghurt and cheese... Baby Ashton is borned in the year of the Rat... which also explains why he loves to eat cheese... or is it because when he is still in my stomach, I often ate Pizza Hut's cheesy baked beef balls and Lasagna :)






Ashton putting his whole "drumstick" in his small mouth...




Ashton is multi-tasking, waving Goodbye and smiling...




Ashton is concentrating to master the art of waving...


Ashton completed his task...looking serious...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kohpeganz said...

ah boy so big boy le! will i get to see him soon?