Wow... Time really zoomed past like a fast-engined FORUMLA ONE car....
Now it is already November! Christmas is just round the corner once again... :)
Last Year this time, I was still walking around with a big round stomach with Ashton boy still kicking and swimming in it but Whizzz.... back to reality! Ashton had already grown and is going to be a 8th month toddler this coming Saturday.
It is so amazing seeing how Ashton had changed... since birth till now... To me, he is just my little darling no matter what he does, he looks so innocent and endearing!
Misses him always when I have to go to work... Cannot bear to part with him but whenever, he is naughty and makes me angry... just want to chuck him aside but that will not last very long... cos once I see his sweet innocent smile and cheeky face, my heart just melted...
Hmmm... what is in store my Christmas this year... It is the time of sharing and giving ... what to give my boy.. he already have a lot of toys and new clothes... what else can I get for him.. Let me ponder for a while... ;p Not sure yet..
Will keep you all posted once I decide... so Ashton's Da Yi and Xiao Yi, while reading my blog, what about you two? What are you getting to your favourite nephew? Hehehe...
So thankful that my little boy,Ashton had all the love and attention of everyone in the family, including his "Gong Gong" who always patronises toy shops to get new toys for him, his "Po Po" who takes endless good care of him and plays with him when no one else is around, his "Da Yi" who never fails to make him laugh with her peekaboo and funny faces , his "Jiu Jiu" who lets him sit on the lap watching him play computer soccer game and throws him up in the air to make him laugh.. and not forgeting his "Xiao Yi" who always misses him when she is at work... plays piano for him, dances with him...
Thank you everyone for Loving my Ashton!
Tuesday, November 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wah... u really very long never blog lei
yah lor! must blog more with boyboy's pict!
hehehe... love him sooo soo muchie! yest on leave at home..he seems so happy when he realise yi yi is back to play with him! then he hardly slept! hehehe~ sOooo Cute... in the walker moving around....
Really man... whenever I feel so sick of work... I will just smile when he looks so innocent at me as I reach home... =)
xmas gift... also dunno le... he had Sooo many toys already! hmm..... ~ Pretty Xiao Yi
Post a Comment